How to Setup & Access your Custom email (cPanel) on Android phone using Gmail App:
1.Open you Gmail App on your phone.
2.Tap on the Menu Icon on your top left.
3.Scroll down and Tap on Settings.
4.Tapon Add account
5. Tap on Other to add your custom email and select Next to proceed
7.Enter the Password for your custom email and Tap on Next.
8. Add mail. to the domain in the Incoming Server text area and Tap Next.
9. Add mail. to the domain in the SMTP Server text area and Tap Next.
10. Tap Next at the Account Options page.
11. Enter Your Name that should be displayed when you send message and Tap Next.
12.Your Custom Email is successfully created.
How to Access your Custom Email:
13. Tap on back arrow.
14. Tap on your Account Icon on your upper right.
15.Tap on the Custom Email you just added.
16. Your inbox page opens.
How to Delete Custom Email on Android phone on your Gmail App:
17. Open the Gmail App on your Android Phone.
18. Tap on the Menu Icon on your top left.
19.Scroll down and Tap on Settings.
20. Tap on the Three dots on your top right corner.
21. Tap on Manage Accounts.
22.Select the Account you want to Delete.
23. Tap on Remove Account.
24. Confirm Deletion by Tapping on Remove Account again.
25. Account deleted Successfully.